Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia for Indian students
For MBBS candidates in Georgia, it is important that the following criteria are met:
- Candidates must be 17-25 years old
- Medical Aspirants must achieve at least 50% on a PCB exam.
- Candidates in the SC / ST / OBC category must earn at least 45% points.
- Candidates for admission to the University of Georgia are required to take the NEET exam.
- Students need a passport.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Georgia
If you are seeking MBBS admission in Georgia, it is important that you are familiar with the following admission procedures:
- Candidates must fill out the correct details on the online application form in order to study MBBS.
- After the online application, students must submit the required documents.
- When the documents are complete, you will receive an invitation from the university.
- The NMC will then approve the admission notice.
- The selected university will issue an admission notice within 7 business days after the scanned document is checked.
- The university will conduct an English efficiency test via a Skype / Zoom meeting.
- Once you receive your admission letter, you will need to pay the tuition fee to the university bank.
- After receiving the documents from the university, Kayak Education Services will apply for VISA.
- This process will take more or less 30-45 days.
Documents Required for a visa to study MBBS in Georgia:
To obtain a student visa, you must meet the following conditions.
- Original passport valid for one year
- 6 passport photos
- Completed application form
- Post-fee acceptance after offer letter
- A copy of the bank statement and income tax return for the last 6 months
- Admission letter or invitation from a university or educational institution.
- Rs.5-6 Lakh Bank Certificate
- Student one-way ticket
Documents Required for Admission:
To obtain an MBBS at Georgia Medical University, candidates must submit the following documents:
- A birth certificate is required as proof of age.
- 10th and 12th grade sheet.
- Passport photo.
- A valid passport with a validity period of 18 months.
- Clearance certificate/ NOC.
PG Options after MBBS in Georgia
MBBS graduates from Georgia universities may have the following PG options:
- You can practice in India after passing the MCI screening test
- Students can practice in the United States after completing the USMLE
- After qualifying for PLAB, you can practice in the UK
- You can practice in other countries too