Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are advised to read the information leaflet carefully before filling out the application form.
- The minimum requirement for admission to MBBS abroad is that the applicant has achieved at least 50% of the overall physics, chemistry and biology and 40% in the SC / ST and OBC categories.
- Applicants must submit a notarized transcript and a copy of the Academic certificate and report card along with the application.
- After the university accepts the application, the applicant must submit the original to the Apostille of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Selected applicants must sign a contract with the Kayak Education Service after paying the application fee.
- The applicant once selected, should decide to obtain a passport on their own, in case not available.
- If any information provided in the application form by the applicant is found to be false or incorrect, such application shall be rejected and suitable action is liable to be taken by the University against the applicant.
- Kayak Educational Service will not be responsible for any false information provided by the applicant also Kayak Educational Service reserves the right to take legal action against the applicant and cancel the admission with no consequent responsibilities.
- The applicant has to follow the rules and regulations of the University, noncompliance may have consequences. University will issue the admission letter only after thorough verification of the documents.
- Applicants will be guided by the Kayak Education Service to complete a qualification certificate application that must be submitted directly at the office of the Indian Medical Council in Dwarka, Delhi.
- The university admission notice does not guarantee visa acceptance. It is the embassy's sole discretion to accept or reject a visa application without reason or explanation.
- The Kayak Education Service encourages applicants to pay tuition fee to the university within the specified time limit. The university reserves the right to refuse student admission if the student does not pay the fee.
- Applicants should submit their passport as soon as possible. Further delays may affect the application process. Submitting the application does not guarantee admission to the university.
- After presenting your passport, students will not be able to request a refund of the fees paid.
- All disputes are subject to Karaikudi jurisdiction.
Hostel policy - Terms and conditions:
- Students are required to read the rules and regulations before signing the application (a copy of the rules is attached to the application).
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited on and around the hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against violators.
- Management and staff do not take any responsibility for personal items.
- Students are required to keep the campus and rooms clean. Defilement of walls, fixtures, furniture, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Students must turn off all electrical devices and lights before leaving the room.
- Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters, etc. in their rooms except in designated areas.
- Meals are served only at designated times in designated dining rooms. Waste of food and water is discouraged. Mess timing is shown below.
|7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m
|12.30 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
|7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Hostel Gate Hours 6:00 a.m. -11:00 p.m.
- Tipping for guards, guards, cleaning staff, etc. is not allowed
- A visitor is only allowed into his AV room during the following hours: 4.30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Visitors are not allowed to leave the visitor area. Outside guests/students are not allowed inside the hostel.
- Complaints regarding electrical installations, water pipes, etc. must be entered in a "complaint book".
- The hostel has strict silence from 11:00 p.m. to 05:30 a.m. Care should always be taken to ensure that music and loud conversations cannot be heard outside the room.
- Students must follow the administrative rules while staying at the hostel.